Wednesday, March 20, 2013

By Popular Demand

Serious Jet Lag

Chapel at the Poor Claire's

Our Little Princess

Playtime

Malawi Countryside

Local Housing

A Calm Easy Street Compared to the City

Lake Malawi

After a Great Day with the McSorleys at the Lake (Jacob is driving for the first time on the other side of the road) 

Kleven Girls Ready for the Market

Fr. Dario with the Munchkin Missionaries

Surprise Pizza Dinner with Fr. Dario and the McSorleys

First Tooth Lost in Africa

Papa and the Girls in the Front of Our House

Our Neighborhood

Some of the Neighbor Boys

Some of the Kids at Mass

God's Blessings to all who have helped get us this far

4 comments:

  1. I can't even express how good it is so see those beautiful smiling faces. I love you, I miss you and I pray and think about you every single day. xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the updates and pictures. We continue to pray for your adjustments and your mission! XoBeth and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrolling through the pictures and seeing Lily wearing one of my shirts(: I love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete